Jeffco 4-H Horse Project
4-H Record Books are also called e-Records, they can be downloaded from the State 4-H Website. Each project has its own record book that members are required to complete each year. Listed below you will find the links to e-Records in the specific project areas. Record books are turned in at Interview Judging before the Jeffco Fair & Festival. In June, you will need to schedule an interview for each of your project areas. Finally, you will bring your record book with you to Interview Judging the week of the Jeffco 4-H Fair.
Jeffco 4-H Horse Council
Horse Judging Team
Flyer with information and schedule.
2022 Horse Show Schedule & Showbills (When Available)
- Hairy Horse Show 5/9/2021
- Pleasant Park 4-H Gymkhana 6/6/2021
- Gilpin Show Series 6/12, 7/17 and 7/24
- Trio Horse Show 6/27/2021
- Pleasant Park 4-H Horse Show 7/10/2021
- Pleasant Park 4-H Gymkhana 7/11/2021
- Conifer Wranglers Ranch Show 7/18/2021
- Pleasant Park 4-H Gymkhana 8/15/2021
Jeffco 4-H Fair
Information for 2022 Fair will be posted once available.
- Stan Sours Versatility Award: 2022 information coming soon. In honor of Stan Sours, the award is given to an individual who has touched and influenced many lives through their horsemanship and love of people. Stan Sours symbolized VERSATILITY.