Jeffco 4-H Horse Project
4-H Record Books are also called e-Records. They can be downloaded from the State 4-H Website. Each project has its own record book that members are required to complete each year. The links to e-Records in the specific project areas are below. Record books are turned in at Interview Judging before the Jeffco Fair & Festival. In June, you will need to schedule an interview for each of your project areas and bring your record book with you to Interview Judging the week of the Jeffco Fair & Festival.
Jeffco 4-H Horse Council
Horse Judging Team
2019 Horse Show Schedule AND Showbills (When Available)
- Equine Experience Clinic – Sun., February 17; JEC Arena, Fairgrounds
- 4-H Youth Level Rating Day – Sun., March 17; JEC Arena, Fairgrounds
- 4-H Youth Dressage Clinic – Mon., March 25, JEC Arena, Fairgrounds
- Equilite Trail Clinic – Sun., April 21; Westernaires Volunteer Arena, Fairgrounds
- Hairy Horse Show – Sun., May 12; ?
2019 Show Schedule Document (Subject to Change)
- Contact the Extension Office for information at 303-271-6620.
- Stan Sours Versatility Award. This award is given in honor of Stand Sours who touched and influenced so many lives through his horsemanship and love of people. Stan Sours
- Equine Gastrointestinal Tract Clinic – Tues., Feb. 19; 6:30 p.m. at the JL&B Feed Store, 7040 Indiana Street, Arvada