Family Leadership Training Institute
The Family Leadership Training Institute (FLTI) is a 20-week program offered to Jefferson County adults and teens at no cost that develops effective civic leaders for healthy families and communities. FLTI graduates learn how to utilize information and resources, while working together with others of different viewpoints, to improve their communities.
Participants also complete community project as part of the FLTI experience, which provide an opportunity to get hands on experience and network.
The program is free for participants and includes dinner, childcare, and Spanish interpretation during every class.
FLTI in the News
- The Jefferson County Board of Health recently adopted a proclamation connecting citizen’s active engagement in civic life. View the proclamation.
- FLTI Bilingual liaison, Andrea Syko, wins 2019 Wayne Carle Award for Outstanding Contributions to Diversity and Inclusion
- FLTI graduates Georgina Chavez-Vasquez and Susan Brugman share thoughts on life expectancy discrepancies across Colorado.
For more information, contact Kim Massey, Jeffco FLTI Site Coordinator – email@example.com, 303.271.6635
Thank you to our sponsors and donors:
- Community First Foundation
- Community Health Foundation
- CSU Department of Human Development & Family Studies
- Einstein Bros.
- Faith Lutheran Health Ministries Team
- Jefferson County
- Jefferson County Communities that Care
- Jefferson County Open Space
- Jefferson County Public Health
- King Soopers
- Lakewood Legacy Foundation
- LAUNCH Together Jeffco
- Mountair Christian Church
- Natural Grocers
- Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design
Interested in being a sponsor? Contact Kim Massey, Jeffco FLTI Site Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org, 303.271.6635