Jeffco 4-H Shooting Sports
4-H Record Books are also called e-Records. They can be downloaded from the State 4-H Website. Each project has its own record book that members are required to complete each year. The links to e-Records in the specific project areas are below. Record books are turned in at Interview Judging before our County Fair. In June, you will need to schedule an interview for each of your project areas and bring your record book with you to Interview Judging the week of the Jeffco Fair & Festival.
General Project e-Records
If you are enrolling in a Shooting Sports project, we will need to know the Hunter Education Certificate number on your child’s Hunter Ed card if they have taken a class in order for them to participate in Shooting Sports contests. You will also need to upload a scanned PDF of the Hunter Education Card in 4honline.
2019 4-H Shooting Sports Leader Training Schedule
The disciplines offered at each training are also listed below. No RSO trainings will be held in conjunction with the 4-H Shooting Sports Leader Trainings this spring. 4-H volunteers must be approved, enrolled and active in 4honline prior to registering for the trainings. Do not delay the volunteer enrollment or re-enrollment process. More details regarding the trainings will be sent out in the near future. NO LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED for any of the scheduled trainings.
- Morgan County – March 8-10 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery) Registration Opens: 1/25/19 Closes: 2/22/19
- Pueblo County – March 22-24 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills) Registration Opens: 2/8/19 Closes: 3/8/19
- Garfield County – March 29-31 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Archery, Muzzleloader, Western Heritage & Hunting/Outdoor Skills) Registration Opens: 2/15/19 Closes: 3/15/19
- Boulder County – April 5-7 (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun & Archery) Registration Opens: 2/22/19 Closes: 3/22/19
- March 2 & 3: Hunter Safety Class at Stauton State Park in their educational classroom and the shooting portion will be at the Roller’s range, 25649 Pleasant Park Rd, Conifer. Traditional 2-day course (no online portion). Enrollment Required.