General and Family & Consumer Science Projects
4-H Record Books are also called e-Records. They can be downloaded from the State 4-H Website. Each project has its own record book that members are required to complete each year. The links to e-Records in the specific project areas are below. Record books are turned in at Interview Judging before our County Fair. In June, you will need to schedule an interview for each of your project areas and bring your record book with you to Interview Judging the week of the Jeffco 4-H Fair.
Creative Arts Project e-Records
FCS Project e-Records
Natural Resources Project e-Records
Personal Development Project e-Records
4-H Stem Project e-Records
Previous Friday Lifeline Newsletter Updates
2024 FR Regional Creative Cooks Contest – February 24th at 8:30am
- Location: Adams County Regional Park, Dome Building (9755 Henderson Road, Brighton 80601)
- Creative Cooks is an opportunity for members to showcase their creativity while learning more about meal planning, nutrition and food safety. In this contest, members choose a theme and develop a menu to accompany a meal (ex. a tea party, Broncos watch party, the opening course of a fancy dinner). Working either individually or on a team of 2, you’ll create a visually appealing table arrangement with one item from your menu for the judge to taste. Members will be judged based on county. This serves as the qualifying event for State Fair. Registration info to come.
- Registration CLOSED
- Front Range Regional Creative Cooks Contest Rules
2024 FR Regional Speech Contest – April 13th at 9:00am
- Location: SPUR campus – Hydro Building (4777 National Western Dr. Denver, CO 80216)
- While the contest is held regionally with other Front Range counties, members will only compete against other Jeffco members. Speech categories include 4-H pledge (Cloverbuds), Show & Tell (Cloverbuds), Prepared, Impromptu, Interpretive Reading or Poetry, Demonstration or Illustrated Talk, Horse Prepared and Horse Demonstration. This serves as the qualifying event for State Conference (seniors) and State Fair (juniors, intermediates and seniors). Registration required.
- Register here – Front Range Regional 4-H Speech Contest (openforms.com)
- Front Range Regional Speech Contest Rules
- Front Range Regional Speech Contest Flyer
2024 Jeffco 4-H Fair
The Jeffco 4-H Fair celebrates the creativity of Jefferson County 4-H Youth! Join us from July 27th through August 4th to see all the amazing projects our kids have been working on throughout the year.
The 2024 Jeffco 4-H Fairbook will be coming soon, that will contain information on important dates, policies, procedures, and rules.