- Enrollment for the 2021-2022 4-H year is open. The 4-H year goes from October 1 through September 30 each year.
- Existing 4-H Members must re-enroll by January 15, 2022 to avoid the $90.00 late enrollment fee.
- You may always contact our office with enrollment questions at (303)271-6620.
Find a Club
Jefferson and Gilpin Counties have many club offerings for youth interested in joining 4-H. To see what clubs are available in Jefferson county, view our 4-H club map.
Club & Group Flyers or Brochures
- 4-H Achievers
- 4-H Achievers Video
- 4-H United Flyer
- 4-H United Video
- Bibber Creek Spurs 4-H
- Conifer Wranglers 4-H Club Flyer
- Foothills 4-H Club Flyer
- Foothills 4-H Club Video
- Horse Judging Team Flyer
- Hutchinson 4-H Club Brochure
- Hutchinson’s Video
- Livestock Council
- Livestock Council Video
- Mindcrafters Video
- Pleasant Park Shooting Stars
Pick a Project
Enroll in 4-H today by following these steps
Step 1: Enroll at co.4honline.com
If you are enrolling youth new to 4-H, you will need to create a family profile in co.4honline.com. Click the link “Don’t have an account?”, select “Colorado” and then “Colorado 4-H Youth Development”, select “Jefferson County” and enter your family’s contact information and set a password. Click “Create Account” and enter your family’s address information and click verify.
If you are re-enrolling, go to co.4honline.com. You might have to reset your password as 4HOnline 2.0 has higher password standards.
Once in the system, complete all the pages being sure to select a club and your projects. You may contact the Extension Office for more information on clubs or projects. Once your online enrollment is complete, you will receive an auto-reply from the system welcoming you to Colorado 4-H.
Step 2: Enrollment Fees
The cost is $45 for the 4-H year, which covers Oct. 1, 2021 through Sept. 30, 20212. New members have until May 1, 2022 to enroll at the $45 fee level and be eligible to show at the Jeffco Fair and the Colorado State Fair. Existing 4-H Members must re-enroll by January 15, 2022 to avoid the $90.00 late enrollment fee.
If you want to pay with a credit card, please contact our office at (303) 271-6620 or stop in. We do not have online payment at this time. Make checks out to Jefferson County Treasurer. Bring by or mail to CSU Extension, Jefferson County, ATTN: 4-H Enrollment, 15200 W. 6th Ave., Unit C, Golden, CO 80401. Be sure to include your child(ren)’s names on the memo line of the check, so we process your enrollment properly.
Step 3: Animal Entry Instructions
Additional paperwork for is required for animal-related projects. For all animal projects, the Animal Care and Housing Form, the Dog Health Certificate, and the Horse ID form are all to be completed or uploaded into 4honline. If your animal(s) are housed at a location other than your own home, you will need to turn in a paper Animal Care and Housing Form. If you are leasing a horse, we will need a copy of your 4-H Horse Lease Agreement. The lease agreement and Animal Care and Housing Forms can be mailed or scanned and emailed to our office. This is all due by May 1.
Order Your Literature
- Curriculum, literature and project manuals come from a variety of different sources. To order, please see the publication order form at the bottom of the page at the link below. The form will indicate if the manual is from a different state, Shop 4-H or Colorado 4-H. Many of the manuals for Colorado 4-H are available for download from the same website. If you are interested in placing an order for literature provided by Colorado 4-H/CSU specifically, please email Josey and Diana your order for us to place it. All other orders should be placed on your own.
- There is a stack of old curriculum and project manuals in the ECMR that you are free to peruse and take!
- Link to order form: http://co4h.colostate.edu/program-areas/colorado-4-h-project-information/