CSU Extension Jefferson County program changes due to COVID-19
As we learn how to maintain community safety from the COVID-19 virus, the Jeffco Extension Office is following state and county protocols resulting in the following:
- In-person meetings, classes and programs scheduled through May 15 will be cancelled, moved to online or re-scheduled.
- The Jeffco Extension office will be CLOSED to the public effective Tuesday, March 17.
- The Plant Diagnostic clinic is also CLOSED to the public until further notice. However, if you are having plant/insect issues, please email pictures and information to email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
- Extension staff will continue to provide customer service via phone and e-mail. Please know that many staff will be working from home and delays may be longer than usual as we comply with stay-at-home orders.
- ENOR camps are currently limiting registration to maintain camp groups of 10 or fewer. Adjustments will be made if needed.
- We will continue to monitor and follow county and CSU protocols as they adjust to this ever-changing situation. Please be patient, care for yourself and your families! Check back often.