Bring Your Food Product to Market! Food Safety Training covers specifics of the Colorado Cottage Food Act and how to safely operate a food business from a home kitchen.
You will learn:
• Basic food safety – including proper hygiene; preventing cross contamination and cross contact of food allergens; temperature control for safe food preparation, storage, transport and sales
• Foods permissible in Colorado’s Cottage Food Act
• Ingredient labeling and disclaimer requirements
• Special considerations for food preparation at altitude
• Safe food sampling best practices
• Re-Certification Training, January 22, 6-9 pm, Webinar
• January 31, 9 am-1 pm, Longmont
• February 21, 9 am-1 pm, Centennial
• Full list of classes will be coming soon.
Cost $40 pre-register through Eventbrite, https://csu-ext-food-preservation.eventbrite.com
For more information, please contact Anne
Zander, Boulder County Extension, 303-678-