Jeffco 4-H Horse Project
4-H Record Books are also called e-Records. They can be downloaded from the State 4-H Website. Each project has its own record book that members are required to complete each year. The links to e-Records in the specific project areas are below. Record books are turned in at Interview Judging before the Jeffco Fair & Festival. In June, you will need to schedule an interview for each of your project areas and bring your record book with you to Interview Judging the week of the Jeffco Fair & Festival.
Jeffco 4-H Horse Council
Horse Judging Team
2018 Horse Show Schedule AND Showbills (When Available)
Show Schedule Document (Subject to Change)
- April 22 – Equilite Trail Clinic – Westernaire’s Arena, Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- May 20 – Hairy Horse Show, Westernaire’s Arena, Jefferson County Fairgrounds, Registration Form
- June 3 – Conifer Gymkhana – McKeever Arena, Conifer
- June 10 – Trio Show Partnership – Bibber Creek Stables Arena, Golden, Registration Form
- July 7 – Conifer Gymkhana – McKeever Arena, Conifer
- July 7 & 8 – Pleasant Park – McKeever Arena, Conifer
- July 15 – Golden Spurs – Jefferson Event Center, Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- August 5 – Conifer Gymkhana – McKeever Arena, Conifer
- August 9 & 10 – County Fair, Westernaire’s Area, Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- August 23-26 – State Fair, Pueblo
- September 8 – Equine Event, Rodeo Arena, Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- September 29 – 4-H Fun Show/Clinic, Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- Contact the Extension Office for information at 303-271-6620.
- Colorado Saddlery will give us a educational tour of their facility on Saturday, May 5th from 10:00 – noon. They will show us raw trees and explain how saddles are made and go over the different styles of western saddles. Their address is 765 Moss Street, Golden CO 80401. This is a private educational tour. For questions please call the extension office at 303 271-6620.
- Stan Sours Versatility Award. This award is given in honor of Stand Sours who touched and influenced so many lives through his horsemanship and love of people. Stan Sours