Jeffco 4-H Horse Project
4-H Record Books are also called e-Records. They can be downloaded from the State 4-H Website. Each project has its own record book that members are required to complete each year. The links to e-Records in the specific project areas are below. Record books are turned in at Interview Judging before the Jeffco Fair & Festival. In June, you will need to schedule an interview for each of your project areas and bring your record book with you to Interview Judging the week of the Jeffco Fair & Festival.
Jeffco 4-H Horse Council
Horse Safety Video
Members of Equilite 4-H Club produced an excellent Horse Safety Video to share with our newer members just learning about horses!
Horse Bowl Team
Horse Judging Team
2017 Horse Show Schedule AND Showbills (When Available)
Show Schedule Document (Draft for 2017, Subject to Change)
- February 19 – Equine Experience Clinic – Event Center, Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- May 14 – Arvada Hoofprinters Gymkhana – Westernaires Arena
- May 21 – Hairy Horse Show – Westernaires Arena
- June 4 – Pleasant Park Gymkhana – McKeever Arena (Conifer)
- June 25 – Horsefeathers Show – El Pinal Arena (Evergreen)
- July 8 &9 – Pleasant Park Horse Show – McKeever Arena (Conifer)
- July 16 – Golden Spurs Horse Show – Jeffco Event Center Arena (Fairgrounds)
- July 22 – Horse Council Fair Clinic – Table View Arena
- August 6 – Pleasant Park Gymkhana – McKeever Arena (Conifer)
- August 10 & 11 – Jeffco Fair & Festival 4-H Horse Show, Jefferson County Fairgrounds (refer to fairbook)
- August 24-27 – State Fair – Pueblo
- September 9 – Equine Event – Rodeo Arena
- September 23 – 4-H Fun Show/Clinic – Table View Arena
- Contact the Extension Office for information at 303-271-6620.