Jeffco 4-H Horse Project
4-H Record Books are also called e-Records. They can be downloaded from the State 4-H Website. Each project has its own record book that members are required to complete each year. The links to e-Records in the specific project areas are below. Record books are turned in at Interview Judging before the Jeffco Fair & Festival. In June, you will need to schedule an interview for each of your project areas and bring your record book with you to Interview Judging the week of the Jeffco Fair & Festival.
Jeffco 4-H Horse Council
Horse Judging Team
2018 Horse Show Schedule AND Showbills (When Available)
Show Schedule Document (Subject to Change)
- August 9 & 10 – County Fair, Westernaire’s Area, Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- August 18, Conifer Gymkhana – McKeever Arena, Conifer
- August 23-26 – State Fair, Pueblo
- September 8 – Equine Event, Rodeo Arena, Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- September 29 – 4-H Fun Show/Clinic, Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- Contact the Extension Office for information at 303-271-6620.
- Stan Sours Versatility Award. This award is given in honor of Stand Sours who touched and influenced so many lives through his horsemanship and love of people. Stan Sours